Thursday, November 29, 2012



Found this photo on the computer and had to share it.  These are the replacement kids I had when mine human children left home to make their own futures.  The dog is part Lhasa Apso and Shihtzu.  She lived with us for over 17 years.  She was the runt of the litter, the one no one wanted. She survived the longest out of the litter and was the smartest dog I ever knew.  The white cat is a Blue Tipped Siamese named Katie.  I saw her as a kitten and really wanted her however I did not want to pay $400 plus veterinary bills.  A few days later the breeder called and said I could have it for free!!!  The Tabby cat on the bottom is Winkie.  She lived on a farm with lots of cats who were going to be destroyed.  She had a weepy eye that would close, thus her name Winkie.

No comments: