Tuesday, January 1, 2013



The above drawing was my first try at drawing an abstract that might have a hidden meaning in it when someone looked at it.  Yes, it looks like a tree, however, if you look close you will see this one has red sap.  I wanted it to look like injured veins at the same time.  I wanted your imagination to take off, for me it is my sister's cancer.


So, after playing with my new phone and editing photos, I came up with this dark drawing. This is my favorite so far.  The first drawing was too plain and without using paint, my resources were limited. On this drawing, I used Stampin Up Stamps for the gauze and bottom scroll.  The striped lines are with the help of a ruler an the rest is freehand. Now you can peek through the gauze and see ... whatever it is you see.

No comments: