Saturday, December 15, 2012

 This totally blew my socks off!  I drew this one for a sister like friend, Nancy, because she said she wanted a drawing.  I never dreamed it would be framed and hanging in her home.  On top of that, when she took the drawing in to get framed...well this is what Nancy wrote:

"My neighbor is a professional framer at a frame "shoppe" and did this for me. He takes all the credit for choosing mats and frame. It seems that you were quite the topic among the others there which included 2 serious artists. They were fascinated by the mixed media and style, one man in particular! Sooooooo, my dear friend, you ARE an ARTIST! Love ya! Nancy"

I am totally amazed, and enjoyed my one moment of fame...lol.  I hope you don't mind me positing this Nancy, you are now famous too!

No comments: